- Few Cars Are As Timeless As the Porsche 356a Speedster
- Motorsports World Mourns the Loss of Paul Walker
- Is Hybrid Turbo Technology the Performance Answer?
- Take Your Mercedes Benz SLS AMG To the Beach
- LA Debut for Mercedes SLS AMG GT Final Edition
mbracing alternative fules the Aero X Concept is powered by a 2.8 L twin-turbocharged V6 running on pure ethanol that produces 400+ bhp.
We wrap up the work week with something physics can barely explain…the AWD EVO X drifting…enjoy!
In today’s photo we get to see a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution doing what it does best…right off the showroom floor; rallying.
The Evolution X went on sale October 1, 2007 in Japan, January 2008 in the USA, February in Canada (as the first version of Evolution in Canada)and in March 2008 in the UK. The Twin Clutch SST version was available in Japan from November 2007.