- One Lean Mean 2008 Lotus Exige S 240
- 2004 LS1 Powered Honda S2000
- Model Monday with Minnesota’s Megan Retzlaff
- 1965 Ford GT40 Roadster Prototype To Be Auctioned
- Our Top 5 Convertible Choices for Summer 2014
It doesn’t get more interesting than a GT500 spec NISMO 350Z racing in the rain…on the Japanese Mie Prefecture’s legendary Suzuka Circuit for the 2005 Super GT Championship.
Today we take a moment to reflect on a great 1-2 victory for the Nissan GTR in 2008′s Super GT race at the Suzuka Circuit.
Honda was recently spotted at the the Twin Ring Motegi circuit sporting the test car for their 2012 Super GT series
For use in the Super GT (formerly the JGTC), the NSX has been highly modified with chassis development by Dome and extensive engine development by Mugen.