- Paul Walker To The Finish Fast 7 With the Aid of CGI
- Regular Car Reviews Tackles the Bugeye WRX
- Sunsets, Racetracks, S30′s and JDM Dreams Come True
- Model Monday With SoCal’s Beautiful Corissa Furr
- An Indepth Video Look At Japan’s Retro Car Kings
It doesn’t get more interesting than a GT500 spec NISMO 350Z racing in the rain…on the Japanese Mie Prefecture’s legendary Suzuka Circuit for the 2005 Super GT Championship.
Today we take a moment to reflect on a great 1-2 victory for the Nissan GTR in 2008′s Super GT race at the Suzuka Circuit.
Honda was recently spotted at the the Twin Ring Motegi circuit sporting the test car for their 2012 Super GT series
For use in the Super GT (formerly the JGTC), the NSX has been highly modified with chassis development by Dome and extensive engine development by Mugen.