- Always Bet On A Matte Black E92 BMW M3
- BMW’s M235i Drift Mob Conquers South Africa
- One Lean Mean 2008 Lotus Exige S 240
- 2004 LS1 Powered Honda S2000
- Model Monday with Minnesota’s Megan Retzlaff
Today we show some love for our fellow Floridans, the good folks down at Backdraft Racing in Boynton Beach, Fl and their awesome BDR RT3 Roadster.
With a power-to-weight ratio that can be as low as 3.5 pounds per horsepower, the Mk4 Roadster is a match for any sports car made today. Zero-to-sixty acceleration times in the three second range, and 10-second 1⁄4 mile passes are not uncommon.
The charter was simple and clear; take motorsport’s favorite Roadster of all time and make it the world’s best roadster without exception.
Extremely light-weight, packing big brakes, big displacement and featuring track optimized suspension and aerodynamics the 427SC Mk4 is a beast.