- It’s Hard To Not Love Lotus’s Awesome Exige
- Porsche’s Classic Air-Cooled Turbo 964
- Throwback Thursday with Ayden & Project Mk3
- Florida Sun Suits the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
- Newport Convertible Drops the Nissan GT-R’s Top
Today we show some love for our fellow Floridans, the good folks down at Backdraft Racing in Boynton Beach, Fl and their awesome BDR RT3 Roadster.
With a power-to-weight ratio that can be as low as 3.5 pounds per horsepower, the Mk4 Roadster is a match for any sports car made today. Zero-to-sixty acceleration times in the three second range, and 10-second 1⁄4 mile passes are not uncommon.
The charter was simple and clear; take motorsport’s favorite Roadster of all time and make it the world’s best roadster without exception.
Extremely light-weight, packing big brakes, big displacement and featuring track optimized suspension and aerodynamics the 427SC Mk4 is a beast.